HELPING YOU REACH YOUR FULLEST POTENTIAL
Join Bluegrass Logistics Group and see the engaging and exciting company culture we have created. We achieve this by hiring the best people, using world class technology, and consistently going above and beyond for our clients.
The secret to our success is in our hustle. We work harder than our competitors to stand out amongst the crowd.
We’re a team here at Bluegrass and we’re here to support you, so you can focus on setting yourself up for long-term success. Our operations are streamlined by using the best technology in the business. Work for us and you’ll no longer have to deal with red tape. We pride ourselves on our efficiency.
Now is the time to join us and be part of a winning team.
Logistics Account Executive
Position Description: As an Account Executive for Bluegrass Logistics Group, you will be responsible for building your own book of business. This entails being the single point of contact for your clients. We will provide the state of the art technology and operations support. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and crave financial freedom this the job for you.
Project Location(s): Newport, KY
Education: High School Diploma
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the successful movement of freight from pickup to delivery by negotiating shipping rates, booking and scheduling shipments with carrier partners
- Solution development by facilitating communication with customers, carriers and other business partners
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Prospecting of leads via cold calling and various other methods
- Developing a sales pipeline to retain and grow accounts
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required
- High School Diploma
- 6 months of logistics or sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and attitude
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle negotiations
- Portable book of business a plus
- Ability to work the sales cycle
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Establish a book of business and then have the option to work remotely
- No non-compete: no need to sign an agreement to sit out a year
- Unsaturated customer market
- Sound financial backing
- Great credit score – carriers love working with us
- Experienced support team
- Accounting handled by corporate
- Signing bonus after 90 days of service
Bluegrass Logistics Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.